Mésaventures sur hobbyking.com - Un colis qui a disparu !

Bob

Salut à tous, 

Malheureusement vu mon niveau très faible en anglais je suis complètement perdu :) mais en gros je n'ai jamais reçu ce fameux colis de 313.97 $ et je ne sais pas trop quoi leur dire...

Détails de la commande : 

Notes;
Bonus points: $2.29
Customer paid with: instant
HK Absorbed PayPal Charge:7.84
PayPal Email:bob@
TXN ID:0JH821767C2290150

PHCS_Ace - 29/10/2013 08:31 :
Parcel Return to Sender
28/09/2013 10:58, Delivered
23/09/2013 09:20, Returned to sender
17/09/2013 15:29, Departed from Destination Transit Centre

PHCS_Jefferson - 19/11/2013 05:38 :
Waiting for Warehouse confirmation

PHCS_Lilian - 27/11/2013 10:45 :
follow up to warehouse confirmation of the parcel returned.

Afra - 3/12/2013 17:28 :
Parcel returning

Voici l'histoire :

Hello,
I contact you because I still not received my order N: 20076***, i'm sorry I speak little English I still have not received my order this is what I discussed on the support chat:

Start Time: 10/29/2013 08:17:52 
End Time: 10/29/2013 08:42:29 
Operators: Andy 
Transcripts: 
Please wait for a site operator to respond... 
If you do not want to wait, please click here to leave us a message. 
Operator Andy has joined the chat. 
[08:17:52] Andy: Hi Bob ! Thank you for contacting HobbyKing Live Chat Support. How may I help you today? 
[08:18:27] Bob : Hello :) 
[08:18:35] Bob : I contact you because I still not received my order N: 200***
[08:19:06] Bob : I came back from vacation and I have not seen my package or notice of passage 
[08:19:50] Andy: One moment please. 
[08:20:03] Bob : Thank you 
[08:25:29] Andy: Please contact your local post office or local custom for the parcel. 
[08:25:40] Andy: It may be there waiting to be claim. 
[08:26:43] Bob : But I can not figure out what the deliveryman 
[08:27:48] Bob : I would need more information about delivery 
[08:29:52] Andy: One moment please. 
[08:30:23] Andy: I have check the order and this order was returned to us. We apologize for this kind of incident. 
[08:31:59] Bob : ok, I understand better 
[08:32:13] Bob : And why do I not return? 
[08:34:42] Andy: We don't have the information why it was return but we are still waiting for the parcel to be receive in our warehouse. Once we have receive the result, we can the provide you the resolution. Thank you for understanding. 
[08:35:23] Bob : And you know how long it will last? 
[08:35:39] Bob : I'm sorry if I speak bad English but I spend in the Google translator 
[08:37:45] Andy: Its ok. We don't have the estimated time but our warehouse is looking at it. 
[08:40:58] Andy: Is there anything else I may help you with? 
[08:41:44] Bob : No, I just hope that I would get fast because I need 
[08:41:54] Bob : thank you good day 
[08:42:25] Andy: You're welcome! Have a great day! 
Operator Andy has left the chat. 
The chat is ended.
Start Time: 11/14/2013 11:57:10 
End Time: 11/14/2013 12:42:58 
Operators: Zoe 
Transcripts: 
Please wait for a site operator to respond... 
If you do not want to wait, please click here to leave us a message. 
Operator Zoe has joined the chat. 
[11:57:10] Zoe: Hi Bob ! My name is Zoe. I hope you are doing fine. How may I help you today? 
[11:57:23] Bob : Hello, I touch you for my order 2**** still have not come home 
[11:57:57] Zoe: Let me check your order. One moment please. 
[11:58:11] Bob : thank you very much 
[12:09:45] Zoe: Thank you for waiting. Upon checking, Your order is already departed from destination. 
[12:10:21] Bob : a support person told me that the package is returned to you, and you need to send it back. However I still have not received anything at home Sorry for my english I go through google translation 
[12:10:51] Bob : Makes it a lot of time I expect my package I would like a tracking number please 
[12:13:53] Zoe: One moment please. 
[12:27:17] Bob : ? 
[12:27:52] Zoe: Due to the high volume of inquiries, response may take a few moments. Thank you for your patience. 
[12:28:12] Bob : ok ok 
[12:36:47] Bob : I'm sorry but my home is six o'clock in the morning 
[12:37:07] Bob : I work in two hours and I have not slept 
[12:37:22] Zoe: Are wishing to resend back the parcel to you? 
[12:37:49] Bob : I do not understand 
[12:38:19] Bob : I just would like the new tracking my package if you like me 
[12:39:00] Bob : could you send me a mail ***? 
[12:39:45] Zoe: please kindly send us an email at support@hobbyking.zendesk.com while we fix the issue. Thank you for understanding! 
[12:40:04] Bob : ok thanks 
The transcript will be sent to "***". 
[12:40:37] Zoe: You're welcome! Have a great day! 
Operator Zoe has left the chat. 
The chat is ended.
It starts to become very disturbing thank you for keeping me informed
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
Bob

Chris 
HKCS

• Hi ,
    We would like to apologize for this inconvenience. As I tracked your order 200****, it shows as it is still in transit returning back to us. What we want to confirm from you is, if you still want the order sent back to you, or just be credited for the whole partial amount of $34.49 for the product cost that you have paid. We will be waiting for your response. Thank you.
    Regards.
    Chris 
    HobbyKing Support Team

November 15, 2013 20:17

• Hi Chris,
    I do not understand very well your answer $34.49 ? No $313.97 !
    Can you pay me my entire order I can recommend ?
    Thank you very much.
    Sincerely,
    Bob

November 18, 2013 22:39

Becky 
HobbyKing Support Centre

• Hi ,
    Thank you for getting back with us.
    We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. However upon tracking the parcel, it showed that it will be returned to us. We are fully aware of this issue with regards to our courier. We are still taking corrective actions to avoid this incident from happening again in the future. As resolution to this matter, we would like to offer you the following options. Should the parcel return to us, we can:
    1. Have the parcel reshipped to you. 
    2. Cancel the order and refund you either as points in your HobbyKing account or through your mode of payment
    If you do not wish to have the parcel resent, please let us know as we can already issue you a partial refund(product cost). Kindly be informed that the returning parcel may be subject to certain handling fees, and the said fees may need to be deducted to your payment should you wish to cancel the order. However, if you wish to have the parcel resend, you may need to have these fees settled first. Again, our apologies regarding this matter. We do hope that you understand and that you agree in the resolutions that we have to offer.
    You patience and understanding is highly appreciated.
    If you have any more concern, please feel free to respond on this email or contact us through Live Chat (24 -hour fast service).
    Regards,
    Becky 
    HobbyKing Support Team
    Don't forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for discounts and promotions! 
    http://www.facebook.com/HobbyKing 
    www.twitter.com/hobbykinglive

November 19, 2013 05:41

• Hello,
    I would like a full refund of what I paid because I have received nothing you can pay on my account HobbyKing only if you add a little more to the prejudice of delay I had.
    If you do not want to do business thank you gesture to refund me my payment method.
    Thank you very much.
    Sincerely,
    Bob

November 26, 2013 08:23

Benjamin 
HobbyKing Support Centre

• Hi ,
    As per checking and tracking your order, it seems that it has been delivered. Yes, you can track your own parcel to see the status of your order. Let me make it up to you. Here's the tracking number EQ302892048SG, and the tracking link, http://www.quantiumsolutions.com/
    You may want to check your parcel first using the tracking number *** on your Local Post/Customs Office to verify if your order has been delivered. If your parcel was not been delivered or on the Local Post/Customs Office, please inform us immediately for us to request an Open Investigation with our carrier to trace/track your parcel. We are looking forward on your sooner reply. Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated.
    Regards.
    Benjamin 
    HobbyKing Support Team
    Dont forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for discounts and promotions! 
    http://www.facebook.com/HobbyKing 
    www.twitter.com/hobbykinglive

November 26, 2013 16:39

• Hi Benjamin,
    I tell you I have never previously received the package, it is impossible for me to find me
    sincerely,
    Bob

November 26, 2013 20:39

Christina 
HobbyKing Support Centre

• Hi ,
    Thanks for contacting the HobbyKing Support Team.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience that it caused you, As per checking your order number 20****7, seems that your parcel is returned to sender Please be informed that in order for us to further take actions. We will be waiting for confirmation from our warehouse that the parcel had indeed returned back to us. I will also follow up the warehouse for your return parcel. Please wait. Thank you very much! Have a nice day!
    Regards. 
    Christina

November 27, 2013 10:46

• Membre VIP

Ok, pour résumer, ils veulent soit te rembourser ou te renvoyer ta commande...

So let's tell them that:

So I definitely didn't understand where is my parcel, just tell me where is it : if it has already been reshipped, give me the tracking number, if it didn't, I want to be totally refund now of 313.97 $ to order my stuff! I don't want to be refund the only 34.49$, I just want all my money back.

Best regards

J'ai envoyé un litige sur PayPal j'ai reçu cette réponse...

Nous avons enregistré votre litige Merci pour votre dépôt de réclamation concernant cette transaction.

Malheureusement, ce type de transaction ne bénéficie pas de l'assistance PayPal en matière de résolution des litiges. Nous vous invitons à essayer de régler directement le litige à l'amiable avec le vendeur, car nous avons constaté que de nombreuses incompréhensions peuvent être résolues à l'amiable par la communication.

Hi Bob,

Thanks for contacting the HobbyKing Support Team.

I understand how frustrating this is and we apologized for the inconvenience that this may have caused you. Upon checking your account, I can confirm parcel is returning already. Your utmost patience and understanding with regard to this matter is very much appreciated.

Thank you for emailing support and we are always glad to go beyond our ways to help and assist our customers.

Should there be any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Andrea

HobbyKing Support Team